activemq-users mailing list archives

From Yakuzza <h.seif...@ssc-services.de>
Subject How to get a listener started?
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:59:22 GMT

Hello,

i'm new to ActiveMQ and had to develop the following requirements:
ActiveMQ with three queues, one for input, one for response and one for
errors. This part was easy. ;-) Next i had to develop a little pojo for
adding messages to the input queue. This was done on the fast lane, too. :-D
Now i'm stuck while i have to write an Listener, which listens on the error
and response queues. The Pojo wont be a problem, my problem is that my app
is running with Spring on JBoss and i have to add the Listener on/after
startup.

I took a look on  http://jencks.codehaus.org/Message+Driven+POJOs Jencks
and the Spring configuration. But i need to set the properties like
"serverUrl" or "destination" on runtime, using my specialized
configurations.

Does anybody know something to solve the problem?

Greetings,
Y.