activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fuzzo <mcucc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Master/Slave with HSQLDB lock problem!
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:53:52 GMT

I switched bach to JDBC persistence due to some slow-consuming messages with
Kaha :(

I've solved the lock problem wrapping my hsqldb data source with a journal
so the lock in in the journal and not in the db (useDatabaseLock="false").

The master broker starts correctly and works fine but when i start the slave
one, i get this error:
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2008/09/19 13:04:13 | ERROR BrokerService
- Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker. Reason: java.io.IOException:
Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (The database is already in use by
another process: org.hsqldb.persist.NIOLockFile@4c41642f[file
=\\\activemq\activemq.lck, exists=true, locked=false, valid=false, fl
=null]: java.lang.Exception:  java.io.IOException: The process cannot access
the file because another process has locked a portion of the file :
\\activemq\activemq.lck)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2008/09/19 13:04:13 | java.io.IOException: Cannot create
PoolableConnectionFactory (The database is already in use by another
process: org.hsqldb.persist.NIOLockFile@4c41642f[file
=\\activemq\activemq.lck, exists=true, locked=false, valid=false, fl =null]:
java.lang.Exception:  java.io.IOException: The process cannot access the
file because another process has locked a portion of the file :
\\activemq.lck)

How i can configure correctly ActiveMQ and/or HSQLDB to work with JDBC
Master/Slave?
Thanks!