activemq-users mailing list archives

From jcgarrido <juancarlos.garr...@m-centric.com>
Subject Re: jdbcPersistence behaviour
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:23:52 GMT

Hi.

We are experiencing still this problem when trying to deploy ActiveMQ into a
clustered Tomcat 6.0.14 environment with MySQL for presistence, but the
issue you created shows this problem as solved.

Was the applied solution specific for JBoss and the problem still exists
when using Tomcat?

Many thanks.