activemq-users mailing list archives

From kpalania <kpala...@yahoo.com>
Subject Discovering queues programmatically and dequeuing messages off of them
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:31:34 GMT

I have a need to discover queues programmatically and dequeue messages off of
them. In other words, I cannot make configuration changes to handle new JMS
destinations and/or add new instances of the same listener. I basically need
a way to have a process that dynamically discovers destinations (and
identifies new ones as messages get sent to them) and dequeues messages off
of them? What is the best approach for this? Any EIP pattern in place for
this?