activemq-users mailing list archives

From piotr_rezmer <piotr.rez...@ens.net.pl>
Subject AjaxServlet is currently unavailable
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:29:17 GMT

Hello,

I want to add ajax connectivity to my existing application. I added
activemq-web-5.1.0.jar to \lib directory. First I wanted to check amq.js
file availability on the web server. So after entering URL like:

http://localhost:8080/myWebApp/amq/amq.js

I receive:
 HTTP Status 503 - Servlet AjaxServlet is currently unavailable

There are no corresponding error messages in server console. Either no INFO
messages about AjaxServlet. My web.xml has:

<web-app>
    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.activemq.brokerURL</param-name>
        <param-value>tcp://cti:61616</param-value>
        <description>The URL of the Message Broker to connect
to</description>
    </context-param>
<servlet>
    <servlet-name>AjaxServlet</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>org.apache.activemq.web.AjaxServlet</servlet-class>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>MessageServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.activemq.web.MessageServlet</servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>
   <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>MessageServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/message/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
 <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>AjaxServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/amq/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

Is it correct way to check .js file? Maybe I should use other path in URL?
I'm also worried with not seeing any INFO from AjaxServlet in server
console.

best regards
Piotr Rezmer