activemq-users mailing list archives

From stanleychen <stanley.chen.2...@gmail.com>
Subject difference between running ActiveMQ embedded and stand-alone
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:51:12 GMT

Hello,

Sorry for such basic question.  I am using Spring for my application.  I am
wondering what differences there is between "embedded" ActiveMQ and
"stand-alone" ActiveMQ.  If I run ActiveMQ embedded, does thing mean remote
clients can still connect up?  Is my understand correct that embeeded
ActiveMQ means that ActiveMQ will start automatically when I start my Spring
application, or is there some other meanings to it?

Thank you.