activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mark Pollack <>
Subject Re: Discuss: strong naming of NMS assemblies
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:47:40 GMT

In order to put assemblies into the GAC, the assembly needs to be strongly
signed.  Many users use this as a deployment mechanism for dependent
libraries.  I personally haven't found any issue in maintaining/creating
strongly signed assemblies for the Spring.NET project so I'd like to
understand better what is preventing this.   I can help out in this regard
if needed.  As NMS will likely be used as a dependency in other projects,
not providing a strongly signed assembly would restrict these other projects
from providing a strongly signed version of their own software.