activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Protect queues access with password
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:38:17 GMT

The authentication plugin is used to control access to the broker. The
authorization plugin is used to control access to the destinations. So if
you haven't enabled the authorization plugin, then everyone who is granted
access to the broker is also granted access to all the destinations.

Joe
Get a free ActiveMQ user guide @ http://www.ttmsolutions.com