activemq-users mailing list archives

From kenjackson <kjackson....@gmail.com>
Subject Sending
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 23:32:27 GMT

Hi,

I'm an ActiveMQ newbie and I searched through the documentation, but I'm not
sure if the functionality I was looking for is available.

Is there any way to have subscribers to a queue or topic get messages based
on their username?  For example, if I have two users connected to a topic,
can I push a message onto the queue such that only one of them will receive
this message?

I tried searching under "Security" but this deals with strictly
authentication, but I wasn't sure if there was a way to send messages to
specific users.

Thanks,

Ken