activemq-users mailing list archives

From yesnid <ns...@pelco.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Consumers with REST
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 22:35:00 GMT

Thank you for the help Dejan, I tried preset to one and I still have an
issue. If run each consumer and use the same JSESSIONID then they can all
consume, however If I have each one acquire a JSESSIONID, then they hang. I
think it has to do with closing this session. Is there a way to explicitly
close this as a client? Also is there a way to configure the time out for
this?

Thank you,