activemq-users mailing list archives

From MarkusJ <Markus.Moel...@desy.de>
Subject Messages stays in topics even if a messages was received
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 21:49:30 GMT

We use an ActiveMQ server with some topics. At the moment we do not use
durable subscriber. If I send a message to a topic, that has no subscriber
connected and I look at the topic with JConsole.exe, I always see this
message when I call the method browse().

If I understand it correct, a message will be deleted if no subscribers are
connected.

Maybe I understand something wrong but why do I see those messages in the
topic(also after hours)?

Thank you for your answer...