activemq-users mailing list archives

From rde8026 <rde8...@gmail.com>
Subject JMS Bridge with Fault Tolerance
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 20:22:59 GMT

Hi,

I've successfully been able build a JMS bridge using spring configuration in
my activemq.xml file.  I was curious if there is a way to configure a JMS
bridge that understand fault tolerance on the "bridged" side.  Example; if I
have a TIBCO EMS implementation that I am bridging to that has fault
tolerance configured (lets say tcp://localhost:7222 and
tcp://localhost:7773) can I set my up a bridge that connects to one and then
on communication failure connects to the other?

Just curious I need to supply this functionality.

Thanks in advance.