activemq-users mailing list archives

From yesnid <ns...@pelco.com>
Subject Re: REST Post & Get from Java
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 22:01:26 GMT

Hello All,

It seems that my attempt to read from a queue on the server is working, but
it only does so once, on the server, command window I see a message:
"INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector vm://localhost Started"
I read the message from the queue however a subsequent read does not yield
any of the other messages pending in the queue, instead I get nothing any
ideas?

Thank you!