activemq-users mailing list archives

From greenapple <ztuff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failover ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 20:55:18 GMT

Thanks for your response Bruce,

My question is regarding messages that were on the master before the slave
connected. Is there a way to sync those?

Assume the following:
1. Master starts up
2. Client publish 20 messages
3. Slave starts up
4. Messages from now onwards are replicated

My question: is there a way to replicate the messages in (2)?

Thanks,