activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Broker Clustering
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 18:05:45 GMT

Camel is not required.

You should see an 'INFO' statement being put out by the broker stating that
the forwarding bridge has been established. For example,

INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Network connection between
vm://broker0#0 and tcp://localhost
/127.0.0.1:61617(broker1) has been established.

If it can't establish the bridge, you should see it retrying...

Joe