activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jigar Naik <jigarn...@interactcrm.com>
Subject Re: On Restarting ActiveMQ my Old Queues get deleted.
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 05:12:22 GMT

Nopes i m sending persistent messages. Bellow is my producer code

public static void startSendMessage(String queueName){
		try{
			Producer.connectionFactory 	= new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61616");
			Producer.connection 		= connectionFactory.createConnection();
			Producer.connection.start();
			Producer.session 			= connection.createSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
			Producer.destination 		= session.createQueue(queueName);
			Producer.producer 			= session.createProducer(destination);
			Producer.producer.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT);
			Producer.textMessage = session.createTextMessage();
		}catch(Exception e){
			e.printStackTrace();
		}
	}

it has to be something with configuration file. please find the attached
configuration file. and guide me for the same.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19248986/activemq.xml activemq.xml