activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: producer->send blocks ( ActiveMQ CPP )
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:14:57 GMT
In order to resolve the issues that were being seen with failures on the
client end because of producer flow control the CPP client doesn't
currently have a fully functional async send mechanism.  It is planned
to be working again in the next release.  There are several other pieces
that have to be ironed out before it can be implemented correctly so for
now its disabled.