activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Moquin" <fragility...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does useAsyncSend work in ActiveMQ 4.1.1?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:51:45 GMT
So it will still block if the jms flow is restricting the producer then?  I
was under the impression that setting would cause the producer to basically
toss the message out the window and then speed off down the road without
looking back.  This isn't what happens when I attempt to use it, but that's
what I expected that it would do.