activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Moquin" <fragility...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ causes producer to hang when no consumer on topic after a few minutes.
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:49:44 GMT
I don't think I saw that option?  I assumed the timetolive would have that
effect?  I'll take another look at the settings, I may have overlooked that
one.  I hope so because I'm getting pretty desperate and I'm positive that
I've correctly tried all the other options correctly, which is why I'm so
puzzled.