activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Moquin" <fragility...@gmail.com>
Subject Does useAsyncSend work in ActiveMQ 4.1.1?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 02:52:12 GMT
I was trying this configuration in Servicemix, and even though I set
useAsyncSend to true, my producer still blocks when there is no consumer
listening on the topic it is sending to.

<bean id="connectionFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory">
    <property name="connectionFactory">
        <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616" />
        <property name="useCompression" value="true" />
        <property name="useAsyncSend" value="true" />
      </bean>
    </property>
    <!--Configure maximum sessions per connection -->
    <property name="maximumActive" value="1" />
  </bean>