activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS and message groups
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 07:42:36 GMT
Am wondering if this is a bug. There's a definite property on the
ActiveMQMessage.NMSXGroupID.

e.g.

ActiveMQMessage msg = ...
msg.NMSXGroupID = "Group1";

Maybe the properties in IMessage.Properties are not correctly copied
across to the right property?

Taking a look at MessagePropertyHelper - it seems the
GetObjectProperty / SetObjectProperty need to use introspection to
determine all the available properties on the ActiveMQMessage class
and call the correct property setter method - rather than passing them
in the generic properties map.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ/trunk/src/main/csharp/OpenWire/MessagePropertyHelper.cs?revision=590096&view=markup

We should raise a JIRA for this