activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Enrico Teotti" <enrico.teo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: STOMP remove Durable Subscriber
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 23:11:53 GMT
I am running:

ActiveMQ 5.1.0

java version "1.5.0_13"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_13-b05-237)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_13-119, mixed mode, sharing)

OSX 10.5.4

The issue looks exactly like:

but isn't it supposed to be solved in 5.1.0 ?

Cheers,
Enrico

--
Enrico Teotti
IT consultant, accessible web sites and web applications

http://www.teotti.com