activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dylan Vanderhoof <Dyl...@semaphore.com>
Subject kr-store/index-queue-data grows indefinitely?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 00:06:50 GMT
Running 5.1.0.

We have a single queue running around 1M messages per day (and some other much smaller ones).
 We're using persistance simply so if a consumer fails, we can restart ActiveMQ without losing
the queued messages.  However, nothing is durable.  Once the message is processed, its gone.

The journal is correctly being deleted, but it appears kr-store/index-queue-data is growing
regardless of the journal size.

I've observed failures in the past when the message count reaches 30M or so, and I'm wondering
if this is part of the reason.  What can I do about this unbounded index file growth?

Thanks,
Dylan