activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Andres Rangel" <andr...@corp.moniker.com>
Subject RE: setting up the admin web console in an embedded instance
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:37:50 GMT
Found the issue.

I modified the webapps/admin/WEB-INF/webconsole-default.xml

With the following:

<!--  <import resource="webconsole-jndi.xml"/> -->

<import resource="webconsole-embedded.xml"/>

I commented out the jndi connection and set the embedded one

Hope this help to anyone with the same issue

--

Andres Rangel

Sw Engineer

Moniker.com