activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Andres Rangel" <andr...@corp.moniker.com>
Subject setting up the admin web console in an embedded instance
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 23:01:13 GMT
Hi,

I have running an embedded instance of activemq.

The xml file used to load the broker is attached.

I am loading the broker using the BrokerFactory class.

ACTIVEMQ is running and I can connect from the outside using the tcp
transport.

But if I go to : localhost:8171/admin, I get a 404 error page.

If I try to go to : localhost:8171/fileserver it works!!!.

I have all the jars from lib/web of the distribution.

I do not see any jetty errors in the output.

Any thought what else should I add to make it work?

How do I change the logging level in activemq so that is debug  instead
that INFO? How I do the same in jetty?

Thanks

--

Andres Rangel