activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ causes producer to hang when no consumer on topic after a few minutes.
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:36:41 GMT
On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Ryan Moquin <fragility2.0@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I am using the default servicemix settings without any tweaks.  I try to
> avoid whenever possible making any changes to the default config since it's
> just one more thing for me to have to maintain and remember it's there in
> case I hit other problems.
>
> Sure, I'll make several threads dumps.. do you want me to do it after the
> threads starting hanging? or during the time that they are starting to hang?

Yes, definitely grab the thread dumps while the server is hanging,
maybe even just before it starts to hang as well. This will give us a
much better picture of what's happening. Also, if you can, try to map
each one to a time if possible so we know in what order they were
taken.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/