activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS Discovery with client
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 05:26:51 GMT
Yes, ActiveMQ broker has it implemented. You can search on the website
to find out how to set it up.

My company implemented our own proprietary auto-discovery a couple of
years ago using UDP broadcasts and some middle-ware mBeans.  Until it
is added to the NMS client, you might be able to do something like
that.

Best,
Jim