activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS: how to get list of messages?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 23:19:01 GMT
Hi Vadim,

There is no way of iterating through the messages that are currently
in a queue.  The closest you can get is to turn on queue mirrors
(http://activemq.apache.org/mirrored-queues.html).  There is an
enhancement scheduled for NMS 1.1 to add QueueBrowser() as detailed in
Jira issue AMQNET-97.

Currently, there isn't an API for getting a list of extant queues.  I
think this functionality is more administrative in nature and should
be included in a package that has been discussed and referred to as
NMX.  This package is not being actively developed, though, as no
definite feature scope has been created for it.

-Jim