activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS and message groups
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:49:41 GMT
Hi James,

There was an implementation gap on this area.  I refactored this area of the
code.  Feel free to look over it to make sure I did things right.  I wanted
to make the IMessage.Properties transparent to use and interchangeable with
the SetObjectProperty/GetObjectProperty functions.

A user should now be able to set the extended properties on ActiveMQMessage
from the IMessage.Properties interface by matching the property names.

I am surprised that the NMSXGroupID is not part of the main IMessage
interface, as I think it is part of the JMS spec (JMSXGroupID), isn't it?

Best,
Jim