activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why don't Commit() and Receive() throw exceptions ? (NMS)
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:00:04 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

The URI settings are not identical between the JMS provider and NMS.  Even
the different JMS providers (ActiveMQ, TIBCO, MSMQ) have specific URI
parameters.

Currently, the documentation is a bit behind on which URI parameters are
available for the separate provider implementations.  I plan on updating
them soon, but it might be a good idea to log a separate JIRA for
documenting these so that it doesn't get lost.

Thanks for logging the JIRA on the preFetch issue.

- Jim