activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Rhoden <li...@jacobrhoden.com>
Subject Enabling security
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:12:40 GMT
Hi,

Im new to activeMQ and am trying to work out how to do some basic
things. I want to at least enable some basic security so a password is
required before a que can be accessed. However enabling security breaks
the admin application, and errors continually appear in the log.

This is what I added to the activemq.xml file:
     <plugins>
         <simpleAuthenticationPlugin>
             <users>
             <authenticationUser
                     username="test" password="test"
                     groups="users,admins"/>
             </users>
	</simpleAuthenticationPlugin>
     </plugins>

I attemted to edit some files in the Admin applications WEB-INF to
include the usernamepassword however it alludes me what to put in there
after a few hours of google searching and reading.

Regards,
Jacob

---
Jacob Rhoden