activemq-users mailing list archives

From Minh Tu Duong <m...@maas.de>
Subject Re: JMS-JMS bridge and wildcards
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2008 10:39:45 GMT
Hi Rob,

i try to the features of jms component and the same proplem happens:
configuration:
------------------
    <camelContext id="camel"
        <route>
            <from uri="activemq:*.*"/>
            <to uri="remoteAMQ:*.*"/>
        </route>
    </camelContext>

<bean id="remoteAMQ" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
  <property name="connectionFactory">
      <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://192.168.1.218:61616"/>
    </bean>
  </property>
</bean>
and when i send message to name.somename queue at local AMQ, it will be
sent automatically to *.* queue at remoteAMQ. not to name.somename queue
at remoteAMQ as Trav wants.

cheers
Minh Tu.