activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <dejan.bosa...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Starting Jetty to serve blobs with embedded broker
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 13:46:20 GMT
Hi Eugeny,

try adding something like

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
            <version>6.1.2</version>
            <artifactId>jetty</artifactId>
        </dependency>

to your dependencies.

--
Dejan Bosanac

http://www.ttmsolutions.com - get a free ActiveMQ user guide

http://www.scriptinginjava.net

Eugeny N Dzhurinsky wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 02:24:00PM +0300, Eugeny N Dzhurinsky wrote:
>
>> 0 [main] INFO org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext  - Refreshing
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext@4a63d8: display name [org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext@4a63d8];
startup date [Wed Aug 06 14:19:13 EEST 2008]; root of context hierarchy
Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://mortbay.com/schemas/jjettyetty/1.0

> Sorry, I missed it, the actual exception is
>
> 185 [main] INFO org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader  - Loading
XML bean definitions from class path resource [activemq.xml]
Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://mortbay.com/schemas/jetty/1.0