activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Tully" <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How and Where to set asyncSend attribute ?
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:28:55 GMT
Hi Jill,

check out the readme.html
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/activemq-perftest/readme.html)
in the activemq-perftest directory. It describes how to configure the
broker, consumer and producer portions of the test harness.

You would be looking at something like:
  mvn activemq-perf:producer -Dfactory.useAsyncSend=true

or modifying the value in the ConfigFile you choose, eg:
src/main/resources/producer-conf/AMQ-Cons-5-1-queue.properties

Gary.