activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High-speed topic publishing & consumption
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 06:53:38 GMT
Disable flow control - e.g.:

<destinationPolicy>
       <policyMap>
         <policyEntries>

           <policyEntry topic="FOO.>" producerFlowControl="false"
memoryLimit="1mb">
             <dispatchPolicy>
               <strictOrderDispatchPolicy/>
             </dispatchPolicy>
             <subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
               <lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy/>
             </subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
           </policyEntry>

         </policyEntries>
       </policyMap>
</destinationPolicy>

thats from - http://activemq.apache.org/producer-flow-control.html -
that together with ignoring expired messages on the dead letter strategy
should make it fly.

For your consumers - set the optimizeAcknowledge property on the
ActiveMQConnectionFactory too

cheers,

Rob

Rob Davies