activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Siegenthaler" <msiegentha...@inventsoft.ch>
Subject Re: Monitoring Queue Consumers
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:13:18 GMT
Hi
You can do that via JMX, it's pretty easy to do. The relation is
Queue<-Subscription<-Connection, just check it out in jconsole or any
other JMX-tool. I once submitted a patch that adds a page to the
webconsole that allows you to do that (it also adds a link to each
queue/topic with "show consumers"). Just check the ActiveMQ Jira.

--Mario