activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <b...@redwerk.com>
Subject distributing legacy code using JMS
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:06:25 GMT
Hello, there!

Can somebody please help me: I recently received the task to distribute legacy
interface using JMS onto several hosts. This interface consists of many
methods, some of them are returning byte arrays or input streams, and few ones
takes output stream as a parameter to store results in.

Currently I am developing the custom solution with a set of commands to handle
each method of the interface (create appropriate message object, add
properties of given types etc) - however may be there is some solution,
similar to Axis, which can generate the code to wrap the interface and provide
an easy way to distribute execution (client-server) of any interface using
JMS?

Thank you in advance!

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky