activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <b...@redwerk.com>
Subject Re: Embedded broker, adding connections after broker was configured with xbean:
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:43:42 GMT
On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 12:33:52PM +0300, Eugeny N Dzhurinsky wrote:
> the method createBroker doesn't start the broker.
>
> Or I didn't understand what you meant with
>
> > What should help is to add a start="false" attribute to the broker xbean.
>
> Could you please advice?

sorry, I've tried to rewrite the <broker> tag like this

<broker brokerName="broker0" xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"
start="false">

and everything works fine!

So looks like the fact the broker is being started when created using XBean
definition and the fact the broker doesn't respect the connections being added
to it after the broker is started are needing to be noticed somewhere in faq
or something like this :)

Thank you for help!

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky