activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <b...@redwerk.com>
Subject Re: Broker upload url is null?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 12:41:13 GMT
On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 02:18:40PM +0200, Marco Buss wrote:
> First try this.  Set CopyMessageOnSend to false on your connection. See
> http://www.nabble.com/A-problem-with-blobmessage-on-activemq-5.0-td15523989.html#a17364301
> If this is true (default) the Upload does not work.

Really, this setting solved the issue when the blob wasn't even tried to be
uploaded, however I'm getting weird issue with jetty now - it complains

"PUT was not successful: 405 HTTP method PUT is not supported by this URL"

on the URL I specified as one to be used for file upload. Looks like XBean
configuration for Jetty needs to be updated somehow?

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky