activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <b...@redwerk.com>
Subject Re: Starting Jetty to serve blobs with embedded broker
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 11:29:08 GMT
On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 02:24:00PM +0300, Eugeny N Dzhurinsky wrote:
> 0 [main] INFO org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext  - Refreshing
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext@4a63d8: display name [org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext@4a63d8];
startup date [Wed Aug 06 14:19:13 EEST 2008]; root of context hierarchy
> 152 [main] INFO org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader  - Loading
XML bean definitions from class path resource [activemq.xml]
> Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://mortbay.com/schemas/jjettyetty/1.0

Sorry, I missed it, the actual exception is

185 [main] INFO org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader  - Loading
XML bean definitions from class path resource [activemq.xml]
Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://mortbay.com/schemas/jetty/1.0
        at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:277)
        at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:155)
        at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:49)

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky