activemq-users mailing list archives

From semog <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ + NMS = Stalled Message Queues
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:42:55 GMT

Hi Bryan,

I can't get to your source code examples.  My work internet is filtering out
that site.  So, I would first check to make sure that you are calling
Acknowledge on the received messages.  It may be that the Broker is stopping
the send to your clients, because it thinks they are "slow" (i.e., they have
not responded to the messages it has already sent to them).