activemq-users mailing list archives

From carbon60 <a...@sherman.ca>
Subject Schema Issue Using "excludedDestinations" with ActiveMQ 5.0.0
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:09:56 GMT

I am trying to build a "network of brokers" and also use "virtual
destinations". I'm building my configuring in a test sandbox. The
configuration is embedded in a Spring context:

    <broker id="broker"
            brokerName="${system.hostname}"
            dataDirectory="${data.directory}"
            persistent="true"
            useJmx="true"
            xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">
        <networkConnectors>
            <networkConnector name="default-nc" uri="multicast://default"/>
        </networkConnectors>
        <transportConnectors>
            <transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:0"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
        </transportConnectors>
    </broker>

I want to add an <excludedDestinations> element to the <networkConnector>,
but the schema seems to forbid anything I try to put in there. Maybe this
was a glitch fixed in 5.1?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

A.