activemq-users mailing list archives

From robvoyer <ro...@travelpod.com>
Subject Re: Connection not acknowledged / Connection reset
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:24:36 GMT

Michael suggested the following which solved my problem.

Sounds like something funny is going on with stream_select() on line 558.
Can you retry with lines 510-512 in Stomp.php commented out?

Note that I was able to connect to my amq server from my laptop running
php5.2.  The problem only appeared connecting from the server running php
5.1 to the amq server.   So the above issue may only be an issue in php5.1.

Rob