activemq-users mailing list archives

From semog <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compile of ActiveMQ.NMS.ActiveMQ fails under Windows XP
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:18:23 GMT

Hi Allen,

Thanks for the feedback.  I checked in changes that will fix that compiler
error.  Please let me know if you have any other issues.  Although, perhaps
you can just copy/paste the relevant error message instead of the entire
build output.  Scrolling down that far is very hard to do on my Blackberry.
:)

Thanks,
Jim