activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marko111 <markofo...@yahoo.com>
Subject NMS and message groups
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:47:26 GMT

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem with message groups. Can someone please send me an
example of how to use message  grouping feature with NMS. I tried using
"NMSXGroupID" property like this:

IMessage message1 = producer.CreateTextMessage("Message Body");
message1.Properties["NMSXGroupID"] = "Group 1";

IMessage message2 = producer.CreateTextMessage("Message Body");
message1.Properties["NMSXGroupID"] = "Group 1";

IMessage message3 = producer.CreateTextMessage("Message Body");
message1.Properties["NMSXGroupID"] = "Group 2";

producer.Send(message1);
producer.Send(message2);
producer.Send(message3);

I created two consumer applications but first consumer receives message1 and
then second consumer receives receives message2 but message1 and message2
have the same group id!

Please help