activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Srini.Jill" <srini....@gmail.com>
Subject How to test the performance for a transacted queue using active MQ performance Plugin.
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:00:53 GMT

Hi ,

Question : 1

I am doing a benchmark test on the ActiveMQ - 5.1.0.

I want to check the Through Put when both the consumer and the producers are
in transaction.

With that intension i have enabled the consumer.sessTransacted=true and
consumer.sessAckMode=transacted and for same for the producer files.

With the above explained configuration , i could not able to post a message
to the queue nor retrieve a message.

I am running the broker as a standalone server and the producers and
consumers using the commands
mvn activemq-perf:consumer -DsysTest.propsConfigFile=*******
mvn activemq-perf:producer -DsysTest.propsConfigFile=*******

Env : Linux
Active MQ 5.1.0

I could able to generate the report with consumer.sessTransacted=false .

How can i perform the test with transactions enabled. I have to do this as
in my scenario transactions are mandatory.

Regards,
Jill