activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <eric.vinc...@atosorigin.com>
Subject LDAP Discovery mechanism & round robin choice
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:15:03 GMT

Hi every body

I'm not an LDAP expert so I expect I don't make too many mistakes in my
explications.

If we put several server references under the same RDN, does the discovery
mechanism choose one of them with a round-robin algorithm ?

What happens if the server associated with this reference doesn't work ?
Does the discovery mechanism choose an other ?

What happens exactly when we add or remove one reference in the LDAP
directory structure ?

Eric-AWL