activemq-users mailing list archives

From fredrick255 <fuzzyjo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Performance module: cannot load custom broker config
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:34:20 GMT

Using the default broker config I get an error message that there are too
many open files when I try to produce to 1000 topics.

I am not able to load any other configuration files.
If I give the url argument with the configType argument it seems to get
ignored:
mvn activemq-perf:broker -Durl=broker:tcp://localhost:61616
-DconfigType=memory

I still get this message when it loads up:
INFO: Using Persistence Adapter:
AMQPersistenceAdapter(activemq-data/localhost)
Aug 21, 2008 9:30:39 AM org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService getBroker

If I do it with out the URL argument I get:
[root@Zaurac activemq-perftest]# mvn activemq-perf:broker
-DconfigType=memory
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'activemq-perf'.
[INFO]
[INFO] Building ActiveMQ :: Performance Test
[INFO]    task-segment: [activemq-perf:broker]
[INFO]
[INFO] [activemq-perf:broker]
ACTIVEMQ_HOME: /root/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-console
ACTIVEMQ_BASE: /root/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-console
xbean:file:/root/j/svn3/activemq-5.1.0/activemq-perftest/target/activemq.xml
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Could not load xbean
factory:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/core/io/FileSystemResource
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Could not load xbean
factory:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/core/io/FileSystemResource
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:98)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:129)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:79)
        at
        at
        at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:222)
        at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:106)
        at org.apache.activemq.maven.ServerMojo.execute(ServerMojo.java:107)

I get the same behavior with the -DconfigFile argument.

Would JMeter because easier to configure for load testing 5.1?

Any ideas?