activemq-users mailing list archives

From weit <weitat_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question about "Negative Pending Messages"
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 04:00:35 GMT

Hi all,

I'm running a network of 2 ActiveMQ brokers (ActiveMQ 5.1 btw) and my
producers are sending quite a number of messages (~300 to 500 messages per
second).  Consumers are relative fast as well in handling the messages.

However, I noticed that there are negative values in the Pending Messages
field when I access the web console admin page.

So my question is what does the negative value stand for and how should I
deal with them?

Thanks in advance!