activemq-users mailing list archives

From sateesh <skommin...@dpfuture.biz>
Subject Re: ACKs not being delivered correctly in ActiveMQ 5.1 (QueueSize growing)
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:20:43 GMT

Hi,

  We are using the active MQ Version 5.1.0 and our Java Client app uses
Spring to Inject the jmsFactory and

  Here is the part of spring config where we inject the jmsFactory..

 [CODE]
<bean id="jmsFactory" class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory">
    <property name="brokerURL">
        <value>${jms.broker.url}</value>
    </property>
    </bean>
    <bean id="messageProcessor"
          class="com.app.MessageProcessorImplImpl"
          init-method="init" >
        <property name="jmsFactory">
            <ref bean="jmsFactory" />
        </property>
    </bean>
[/CODE]

 and MessageProcessorImpl overrides the onMessage() ...

 And by the way we switched back to ActiveMQ4.1 and everything works
fine..The Spring version we are using is 2.0.6

Sateesh